What a total clusterflake* out there, amirite?? Here we are, on the eve of Valentine's Day, and yet it feels like the eve of an Ice Age...like the eve of Santa's butthole...like the OPPOSITE of Summer's Eve! If you don't know what I'm talking about, then you obviously live in Sochi, Russia and not in nearly ALL of the continental US. This is perhaps the only time I will congratulate someone living in the former Soviet Union because TERRIBLE. Regardless, you're probably finding it near impossible to keep warm in the real life version of Elsa's spell, which is exactly why I've rounded up a few of my "stay warm but look cute" must-have accessories!
*Let's please get this trending! Make sure you tag me at @CupcakesOhMG.
1. Cozy sweater in a bright color (SheInside, $28)
2. Closed toe wedge lace-ups (Kate Spade, $229)
3. Glittery red polish (Essie, $8.50)
4. Beanie with pom pom (C. Wonder, $30)
5. Neutral printed cashmere scarf (Calypso St. Barth, $275)
6. Chunky, arty ring (Oscar de La Renta, $136)
7. Fitted down coat with hood (Express, $112)
8. Warm, waterproof boots (Ugg, $325)
9. Furry cashmere mittens (Club Monaco, $39)